This week's experiment build gdc with tls disabled.

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Tue Dec 17 12:12:41 PST 2013

On Tuesday, 17 December 2013 at 20:07:41 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> The hidden subtext that you didn't understand being, I'm
> holding back on Martin's patches for now.

That subtext isn't exactly hidden, given the first sentence in
your first post. ;)

Do you have a plan yet regarding how to implement module
discovery for shared libraries? Would be a good idea to
coordinate efforts and find a solution that works for all the
backends, as Martin has been suggesting as well.

David