ARM Cortex-M - Static array dyamically allocated

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri Dec 20 19:06:08 PST 2013

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 02:58:49AM +0100, Mike wrote:
[...]
> I should probably add that if I remove my object.d file from the
> file system, I get:
>
> cc1d: error: cannot find source code for runtime library file
> 'object.d'
> cc1d: note: dmd might not be correctly installed. Run 'dmd -man' for
> installation instructions.
>
> I compiled gdc with the without the default phobos/runtime library,
> so my default include and lib folders are empty.
>
> object.d: Can't compile with it; can't compile without it.

Well, then write your own object.d and edit dmd.conf (or the GDC
equivalent -- is there one?) to point to it. There's probably a bunch of
stuff you need to define (like class Object, etc.), but you can probably
stub out most of them.

Never trust an operating system you don't have source for! -- Martin Schulze