ARM Cortex-M - Static array dyamically allocated

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Sat Dec 21 00:50:54 PST 2013

Am Sat, 21 Dec 2013 02:58:49 +0100
schrieb "Mike" <none at none.com>:

> On Saturday, 21 December 2013 at 00:07:17 UTC, Mike wrote:
>
> I should probably add that if I remove my object.d file from the
> file system, I get:
>
> cc1d: error: cannot find source code for runtime library file
> 'object.d'
> cc1d: note: dmd might not be correctly installed. Run 'dmd -man'
> for installation instructions.
>
> I compiled gdc with the without the default phobos/runtime
> library, so my default include and lib folders are empty.
>
> object.d: Can't compile with it; can't compile without it.

Hi Mike,

the arm-old branch has a new frontend version (2.064), the official
gdc-4.8 branch is at (2.063) but I'll push an update today.

Anyway, dmd 2.064 behaves the same way, it seems dmd 2.064 is pickier
with object.d files. But what fixed it for me: Add a 'module object;'
line to your object.d file.