ARM Cortex-M - Static array dyamically allocated

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Sat Dec 21 03:29:59 PST 2013

Am Sat, 21 Dec 2013 11:34:29 +0100
schrieb "Mike" <none at none.com>:

> > Should the module name then default to the file name?
> > Is there a way to query and print the full module name at
> > compile time?
>
> Good questions, I'd like to know these myself. Iain? Johannes?

It usually should default to the file name. I don't know why it doesn't
work for the object.d file, maybe a bug or maybe intentional. You
could file a bug against dmd or ask this question in the main
newsgroup.

You can get the module name using __MODULE__, to print it just use
pragma(msg, __MODULE__);