To POD or not to POD

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Wed Feb 13 06:14:36 PST 2013

On Tuesday, 12 February 2013 at 17:45:11 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> OT: I think a simple constructor shouldn't prevent a type from
> being a
> POD, but that should be defined by dmd /frontend.

I wouldn't spend too much time on implementing the old behavior -
I think I managed to convince Walter that constructors preventing
PODness is a bad idea in the last bigger discussion on the topic.
He also mentioned what sounded like plans in this regard in a
recent pull request.

Instead, I'd just comment out that specific check in isPOD.

David