D for embedded system

Freddie Chopin freddie_chopin at op.pl
Tue Jan 22 09:02:57 PST 2013

On Tuesday, 22 January 2013 at 16:25:02 UTC, Timo Sintonen wrote:
> By request I have put my minimum library work visible at
> bitbucket.org/timosi/minlibd. It contains now the library. I
> hope it will contain other things for program development too,
> like makefiles and linker scripts and of course, documentation.

Great! (;

Any chance for adding any example that could be used to verify
that everything works correctly? It does not matter for which
microcontroller it would be, just anything for a start (;

One more request - maybe you could share a compiled toolchain
with the lib in a binary form (Windows)? Compiling that is
probably not the easiest thing to do (;

Thx again!

4\/3!!