gcc 4.8.1 made it to Debian Sid

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri Jul 5 10:59:59 PDT 2013

On 07/05/2013 07:12 PM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On the note of that, is there anyone willing to take the keys for gdmd? :-)

Honestly, I'm not sure I'd know how to handle it.  I don't know Perl and the
kind of D programming that would be involved in re-implementing it in D is not
what I'm used to.

I did think of writing a configure script to allow the user to tweak a few
defaults (like the install prefix) but that actually seems overkill for
something so simple.

Is there anything that actually needs to be done apart from D-ifying it?