New Wiki

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri Jul 5 14:59:26 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 05, 2013 at 11:32:59PM +0200, Johannes Pfau wrote:
[...]
> I moved the main page contents to
> http://wiki.dlang.org/GDC
>
> So should we use wiki.dlang.org as our main wiki?

I think that's a good idea. Consolidating everything in the main wiki
will make information easier for newbies to find, and will keep
everything in one place for reference. I vote for it.

MS Windows: 64-bit overhaul of 32-bit extensions and a graphical shell
for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a
4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1-bit
of competition.