gcc 4.8.1 made it to Debian Sid

eles eles at eles.com
Fri Jul 19 01:53:27 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 18 July 2013 at 17:10:10 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:22:14AM +0200, eles wrote:
> I think you have to fork my fork in order to make a pull, I
> don't know
> if github supports pull requests to a different fork of the
> main repo.

I did try that, but it forks the original repo instead.

I think, in the theory, only Iain could be able to integrate your
(and mine) pull requests into his repository.

What about you getting the keys of the main gdmd repo and move
there the D-port of gdmd?

You already did tremendous amount of work, to the point that the
old version of gdmd (the Perl script) could be already dropped
(or kept for historical reasons).