contributing to GDC development

arnuld sunrise at invalid.address
Mon Jun 3 18:49:28 PDT 2013

> On Sunday, 2 June 2013 at 14:27:14 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> Toolchain developers would be more useful at the moment if you
> have hardware kit to test gdc on ARM, MIPS, and
> so forth. GNU/Hurd and FreeBSD would be beneficial also

> There's no main entry point to ease you in that I can throw
> pointers at, but any bug fixing, sending small patches here
> and there are always welcome. :-)

Iain, I mailed you at ibuclaw(at)gdcproject(dot)org but seems
like you missed it. Hence I posted it here.  Antyway, I will get
to bugzilla and see if I can fix some bugs. I can't test GDC for
Hurd or FreeBSD because I have only one machine (which is being
used for learning 100% of the time and it runs on Arch Linux)