Compiling GDC-MinGW

Daniel Green venix1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:08:16 PST 2013

I've pushed updates that fix the sqlite issue as well as a few other
minor adjustments to the build process.

I'll look into the tlssup.c.patch issue soon.

On 3/8/2013 5:55 AM, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
> So I completely reinstalled MinGW. Now the patch correctly applies, but
> now make will freeze in random places of the build process. It will just
> hang there with 13% cpu usage and will never continue.

This has been corrected as well.  The current version of make
distributed with MinGW has issues with -j options and multicore processors.

If you edit /crossdev/gccbuilder/build-tdm64.sh and remove the JOBCOUNT
line it will compile successfully although slower.