Compiling GDC-MinGW

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Sat Mar 9 05:03:59 PST 2013

Am 09.03.2013 12:51, schrieb Daniel Green:
> On 3/9/2013 5:06 AM, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
>> Ok, the new build script solved a lot of issues. Unforunately the
>> multiline-stirng issue in options.c remains. Are you sure that you are
>> not using a 3.x.x gcc?
> If you follow the build script you'll see it extracts the TDM 4.6.1
> binary and forces that during the build by setting PATH options.
>
> Can you provide me with the full error message and the generated
> options.c file?  /crossdev/gdc64/v2/build/gcc/options.c
>
> That way I can compare it with what is generated on my sytem.
>
>> Do you have a different version of make installed which works correctly
>> with -j?
> I do not, last I checked it was known bug without a solution.  You could
> try downgrading make(Not sure which version works).  I simply remove the
> JOBCOUNT argument from the build scripts and avoid using -j

Here are the error messages:
http://pastebin.com/ruRqbk2U

And here is the content of options.c:
http://pastebin.com/NJ3PU4zg

Btw: Thank you for your support.

It might also be usefull what warnings the optionlist script generates:

gawk -f ../../gcc-4.6.1/gcc/opt-functions.awk -f
../../gcc-4.6.1/gcc/optc-gen.awk \
                -v header_name="config.h system.h coretypes.h tm.h" <
optionlist > options.c
:arning: multiple different help strings for
  Generate runtime code for assert()'sobos
  Derrorbout casts that will produce a null or nil result.
:arning: multiple different help strings for
  Derrorbout casts that will produce a null or nil result.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut