gdc phobos and druntime automatic import

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Fri Mar 15 05:01:31 PDT 2013

Am 15.03.2013 11:05, schrieb Iain Buclaw:
> On 15 March 2013 10:03, Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
> <mailto:ibuclaw at ubuntu.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 14 March 2013 19:05, Benjamin Thaut <code at benjamin-thaut.de
>     <mailto:code at benjamin-thaut.de>> wrote:
>
>         I want to use a different version of druntime and phobos with
>         GDC but I don't want to overwrite the default ones. Instead I
>         want to specifiy a different include directory during compile
>         time. I first thought that -nostdinc is the option I want, but
>         -nostdinc seems to do something different. How does GDC know
>         where to import druntime and phobos from, and how do I overwrite it?
>
>         Kind Regards
>         Benjamin Thaut
>

>     The library is installed in /usr/lib,  which is part of the
>     LIBRARY_PATH.   The static library itself is a combination of
>     druntime and phobos together, not separate at the moment.  To
>     specify a different standard library, use -defaultlib switch.
>

> Will also make mention that druntime is installed in /usr/lib too (
> -lgdruntime )
>

> --
> Iain Buclaw
>
> *(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';

Well I don't want to overwrite the existing version of druntime and
phobos. I want to be ablte to specifiy via a compiler option to use a
different version of them. In some projects I use the original druntime
+ phobos and in other projects I use my custom version. With dmd this is
possible via a custom sc.ini file. So is there a option to just remove
druntime/phobos from LIBRARY_PATH? (and keep everything else)

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut