GDC-4.9 in development

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 23 06:09:23 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 23 March 2013 at 12:45:10 UTC, Manu wrote:
> Hooray! Welcome Johannes!
> That guy rocks my world! :P
>
> Will switching to 4.9 make it harder to support all the 4.8
> (and below)
> cross compilers out there? Like the console toolchains.

The main cross compiler scripts out there only support official
release versions.  So it would be recommended to do the same and
stick with gdc-4.8 (or 4.7) branch for the time being.  This is
really more of a milestone for me to go off and do the final set
of breaking changes and heavy lifting in gdc code. :o)

Regards
Iain