Bare metal D

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Sun May 5 03:56:40 PDT 2013

On May 4, 2013 6:40 PM, "teachop" <is-not at given.com> wrote:

> Looking for help / advice getting D running in an embedded system.  The
compiler building for gdc and newlib went smoothly (mostly) thanks to this
web page:
> http://gdcproject.org/wiki/Cross%20Compiler/crosstool-NG
>
> I have given the bitbucket-hosted timosi/minlibd a fair bit of time and
not been able to link correctly and get an output.  The library built
wihtout error.  The example there isn't complete.  My targets are AVR32 and
ARM Cortex M3 but am first focusing only on the M3.

> Any advice on getting this going?  Thanks.

Seek me out if there are any blockers preventing you from doing this.
Otherwise please document everything you do.  :)

Regards
--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';