Counting down the regressions on pull 62

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Wed May 8 13:04:40 PDT 2013

Now that the testsuite is passing 100%, now is just a case of
counting down the number of regressions in pull 62 until the
final leg of development work is complete.  Afterwards will be
pushing patches back to GCC for re-review / possible inclusion
into 4.9.x.  Will probably announce when that happens, but just
incase I forget, I'm sure you'll all see it on phoronix first
(that Michael guy is quite sharp when it comes to pointing
changes in GCC).

Right, so here we go starting off:

    === gdc Summary ===

# of expected passes            2993