Unable to compile gdc with gcc 4.8.2 on OSX 10.8.5

kahuna kahuna0k at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 23:08:44 PDT 2013

I've been unable to compile gcc patches to gcc-4.8 on OSX, I get
an error in thread.d, an assert "Not implemented", it seems that
it is not getting the right version while compiling initStack()
and fiber_entryPoint(), if I comment out both asserts, as
expected it breaks the library and whenever I compile anything
(even an empty main()) I get a lot of errors about undefined
symbols similar to _D11TypeInfo_Am6__initZ in libgphobos2.a

It is gdc supported under OSX??