To build GDC for Windows 32/64

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Sun Sep 1 01:26:44 PDT 2013

The last offical binary was posted with this discription:

 > A new binary has been posted.  This contains GDC master up to Nov. 28th.
 >
 > There's one annoyingly significant bug that I am aware of regarding
exceptions.

 > Any uncaught exceptions will result in an infinite loop eventually
dieing due to stack overflow.  However, this is only a minor annoyance >
and something to keep in mind when using GDB.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tdm-gcc/files/TDM-GCC%20Installer/Previous/1.1006.0/

https://bitbucket.org/goshawk/gdc/downloads/gcc-4.6.1-tdm64-1-gdc-20130108-D2.060.7z

http://gdcproject.org/bugzilla/