d bare bones

eles eles at eles.com
Fri Sep 6 07:07:00 PDT 2013

On Friday, 6 September 2013 at 13:47:47 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> I think you need own light-weight runtime stubs linked with the
> binary. Adam has done some nice experiments in that direction :
> http://arsdnet.net/dcode/minimal.zip

Thank you, you are kind, I hope to have an working example. But,
with such state of facts, it will never ever never ever be
accepted at my workplace.

My feeling is that is a language running forward so fast that
tools and improvements will never catch up with it. Nor will real
use...

That's its bad. My boss might not be joking when he says that
using Java would be simpler.