Debian testsuite results

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Mon Apr 7 00:52:29 PDT 2014

On 7 April 2014 07:02, Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject.org> wrote:
> I've noticed some new failures have cropped up in the recent Debian build
> testsuite run for gdc.  These should be investigated, but my initial thought
> is that it could be the C++ linker tests.  We also don't have the testsuite
> ran on the auto tester for gdc-4.8 yet, so there's no cross checking there.
> :)

Actually, it looks like I forgot to give them the new gcc-proper
patches.  All ICE's happen when -g is passed.

Running target unix
FAIL: runnable/variadic.d -g  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/variadic.d -g  compilation failed to produce executable
FAIL: runnable/variadic.d -g -O2  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/variadic.d -g -O2  compilation failed to produce executable
FAIL: runnable/variadic.d -g -frelease  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/variadic.d -g -frelease  compilation failed to
produce executable
FAIL: runnable/variadic.d -g -O2 -frelease  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/variadic.d -g -O2 -frelease  compilation failed
to produce executable
FAIL: runnable/variadic.d -g  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/variadic.d -g  compilation failed to produce executable
FAIL: runnable/variadic.d -g -O2  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/variadic.d -g -O2  compilation failed to produce executable
FAIL: runnable/variadic.d -g -frelease  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/variadic.d -g -frelease  compilation failed to
produce executable
FAIL: runnable/variadic.d -g -O2 -frelease  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/variadic.d -g -O2 -frelease  compilation failed
to produce executable
FAIL: runnable/xtest46.d -g  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/xtest46.d -g  compilation failed to produce executable
FAIL: runnable/xtest46.d -g -O2  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/xtest46.d -g -O2  compilation failed to produce executable
FAIL: runnable/xtest46.d -g -frelease  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/xtest46.d -g -frelease  compilation failed to
produce executable
FAIL: runnable/xtest46.d -g -O2 -frelease  (internal compiler error)
UNRESOLVED: runnable/xtest46.d -g -O2 -frelease  compilation failed to