Exceptions in ARM

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Wed Jan 1 07:18:47 PST 2014

On 1 Jan 2014 14:05, "Timo Sintonen" <t.sintonen at luukku.com> wrote:

> I started to update minlibd with gdc head from last saturday. While
testing if exceptions work, the program just stops and does not reach catch
or abort.

> Before investigating further, I want to ask the status of arm exceptions:
are they known to work, known not to work or is the status just unknown?

> Does anybody know if there are any good articles of exceptions and
unwinding in gcc or in general?

How are exceptions implemented in minilibd? I assume that you don't
use/copy from the gdc compiler runtime folders (rt.* and gcc.*)