GDC Project page updated

Mike none at none.com
Thu Jan 30 15:29:50 PST 2014

On Thursday, 16 January 2014 at 16:46:00 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> There's not just development work, so you can help out too!

I think I'd like to help out with the documentation.  I have a
1.5 hour subway commute every day that is horribly unproductive,
and I believe I can spend that time cleaning up some of the
documentation with my tablet.

I don't believe that I have the knowledge to create any new
documentation, but I can consolidate/improve/organize existing
documentation, and that might help.

It appears GDC is scattered in several places.  So, I could use
some help getting some historical perspective, a view of the
current documentation landscape, and what you'd like to see as an
end result (for example, which documentation to you want moved,
and where would you like it moved to).

I'd also be willing to migrate issues from one bug system to
another if you'd like.

Mike