ICE due to unsupported target

Mike none at none.com
Sat Mar 8 01:12:48 PST 2014

On Saturday, 8 March 2014 at 08:09:29 UTC, Timo Sintonen wrote:

> Why do you need synchronized? Are you building some kind of
> multithreading library?

I don't need it yet.  I'm just exploring features of D and trying
to learn how to implement them.  The real problem isn't that I
can't use synchronized, but rather that the compiler is not aware
of my target.  I haven't searched through GDC's source code yet,
but I suspect there will be more problems in the near future if
the compiler is not taught about this target.

Mike