GDC & BBB arm

Johannes Pfau via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 19 10:39:42 PDT 2015

Am Sun, 19 Apr 2015 16:29:41 +0000
schrieb "Andrea Fontana" <nospam at example.com>:

> First: It's a known bug? I didn't find anything about it on bug
> tracker.

You need to compile with --with-fpu=vfp (in crosstool-NG select the
correct FPU). (or any other supported fpu variant)

IIRC this is some GCC/binutils bug. vfp is the oldest supported and
default fpu in gcc anyway. But binutils defaults to an older fpu target
and gcc only passes the correct parameters when explicitly setting
--with-fpu.

> Second: why if i compile without -static flag when I try to run
> my test it says "file not found"? Am I missing any library on my
> bbb? Can I fix it?

Never tried -static so I can't say anything about this.