(Probably trivial) arm-none-eabi-gdc building problem

Mike via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 3 21:05:39 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 3 June 2015 at 12:54:32 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:

> That's correct. All ARM GCC compilers can generate code for all
> ARM variants (the hf compiler can generate softfloat code and
> the softfloat compiler can generate hf code as well). The
> difference between the compilers are the shipped libraries. You
> probably can't use the shipped libgcc etc from these compilers
> for thumb targets.

I was not aware of this, but it makes perfect sense.

Would it be feasible to uses Timo's multilib instructions
(http://forum.dlang.org/post/knajzsqzojwrogzafmst@forum.dlang.org)
to add support for the Cortex-M variants to the ARM pre-built
binaries (excluding libphobos of course)?

Also, are the build-scripts used for the pre-built binaries on
GitHub?