(Probably trivial) arm-none-eabi-gdc building problem

Jens Bauer via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 5 04:15:24 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 30 May 2015 at 16:55:14 UTC, denizzzka wrote:
> Hi!
> {snip}
> /home/denizzz/dembed/arm-none-eabi-gdc/result/arm-none-eabi/sys-include
> checking for suffix of object files... configure: error: in
> `/home/denizzz/dembed/arm-none-eabi-gdc/gcc-build/arm-none-eabi/libgcc':
> configure: error: cannot compute suffix of object files: cannot
> compile
> See `config.log' for more details.

Usually this means that you need to set your PATH to point to
your target binaries.
This should normally be set right after you've installed binutils.

It might be helpful to look at my PDF and build-script ...
<http://d.gpio.dk/>
It's made for Mac/PPC only. I've tried the build-script on
Debian, but it fails (due to problems with ARM7TDMI).