[Testing] Using Travis CI (or better alternative) for master/branch/PR testing

Marko Anastasov via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 23 01:15:28 PDT 2015

On Monday, 22 June 2015 at 08:56:54 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> So, I'd be willing to hear of alternatives:
>
> https://semaphoreci.com  - However CPU's given are 2, and time
> to build and run tests is limited to 60 minutes.

Hi Iain,

Semaphore cofounder here. The first point is correct, however the
60 minute limit applies to single build commands, not the entire
build. If you can compose your build of n commands, each < 60
minutes, it'll be fine.

I invite you to give Semaphore a try. We'd love your feedback.
And I'm here for any questions you may have. :)

Cheers,
Marko