-fno-rtti (disable TypeInfo) support ready for testing

Johannes Pfau via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Thu May 14 08:21:45 PDT 2015

Am Mon, 11 May 2015 12:20:46 +0000
schrieb "Mike" <none at none.com>:

> source/stm32f42/trace.d:58:5: error: Can't use array literal:
> TypeInfo disabled using -fno-rtti switch.
>       [
>       ^
> cc1d: error: Can't use typeid: TypeInfo disabled using -fno-rtti
> switch.
> source/gcc/attribute.d:10:12: error: template instance
> gcc.attribute.Attribute!string error instantiating
>       return Attribute!A(args);
>              ^

The compiler was still building the xopEquals and xopCMP functions.
These use TypeInfo internally but they're also only accessible through
TypeInfo. Solution: We should not generate these functions with
-fno-rtti. Bonus points: You don't need _xopEquals in object.d anymore.

The array error should also be fixed. I've updated the pull
request so you can give it another try.
Thanks for the testing feedback!