Trying to generate gdc for mingw-w64(x86 and x64) using msys2

Vincent R via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 7 06:13:35 PST 2015

On Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 13:43:52 UTC, Vincent R wrote:
> On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 18:15:06 UTC, Vincent R wrote:
>> On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 10:07:53 UTC, Vincent R wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> Ok I was able to generate a gdc compiler(x64) so now I need to
>> test it and I will keep you informed.
>
> It doesn't work...
> $ gdc main.d
> gdc.exe: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

Maybe it has something to do with missing files or something like
that because when I run the gdc binary from the output folder
(and before being packaged) I don'' have this error but on the
other hand nothing happens:

$ export PATH=~/MINGW-packages/mingw-w64-gcc/src/mingw64/bin:$PATH
$ cd
"C:\Developer\cygwin64\home\Vincent\projects\dlang\BonjourProvider\src"
$ gdc main.d -o toto.exe
$ ls toto.exe
ls: cannot access toto.Exe: No such file or directory

ok so end of story I am going back to c++, I already lost too
much time with this.