Where is the GDC binaries for Windows targeting windows?

Sai via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 25 12:26:26 PDT 2016

> So basically the problem is that these binaries are simply not
> linked on the download page.

Could someone please explain the reason why the windows binaries
are not linked on the download page? Is this because they are not
stable, have major issues? If so I would rather not use them, if
this is just an oversight, then I will try them.

Related question, are there any limitations of the GDC compiler
when compared to DMD? besides it lagging behind 1 or 2 releases.
Any major limitations? How about on ARM arch?

Thank you in advance for any answers.
Sai