getopt errors

Sebastiaan Koppe via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 22 03:32:30 PST 2016

On Friday, 22 January 2016 at 10:06:01 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> defaultGetoptPrinter is not yet available in the phobos version
> used by GDC. GDC uses phobos version 2.066,
> defaultGetoptPrinter was added in 2.067.

Thanks. I never know which version of this supports which version
of that. Any easy way of checking this? I mean, how can I tell
that gdc 5.3.0-1 supports phobos 2.066?

I reckon other people run into these errors as well, and it would
be nice if there was a way of checking whether a function is
supported in gdc/ldc x.x.x Hmm. Sounds like a nice project with
git, libdparse and vibe.

What about the other errors though?