Where is the GDC binaries for Windows targeting windows?

Rufus Smith via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 20 14:23:03 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 20 July 2016 at 20:42:02 UTC, Sebastien Alaiwan
wrote:
> The bad news is that you will have to build it yourself, the
> good news is that it's easy.
>
> I recently pushed 'one-shot' build scripts for building GDC.
> These might help you getting a working GDC compiler targetting
> windows.
> The usage is rather simple:
>
> $ git clone https://github.com/Ace17/toolchains
> $ toolchains/deploy_toolchain_i686-ace-mingw32
>
> The output is a standalone toolchain targetting MS Windows in:
> /tmp/toolchains/i686-ace-mingw32.
>
> Hope this helps!

It seems seem all that simple to me! I have to download several
packages(gcc, binutils, glib, mingw, etc) and hope they all work.

Would it not be possible for you to compile it(surely you already
have all that working) and release the binaries? Could add it to
that GDC download page.

I appreciate the work though.