Where is the GDC binaries for Windows targeting windows?

Sebastien Alaiwan via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 21 12:36:00 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 21 July 2016 at 18:39:29 UTC, Rufus Smith wrote:
> So... seems pretty simple to me!
No need to be sarcastic. I understand your frustation about the
unavailability of precompiled native mingw binaries ; however
please understand that I'm trying to help you here.

> no windows version
It's a shellscript, dude. So yes, you need a bash interpreter.

Which means if you're running Windows, you need to have something
like MSYS2 ( https://sourceforge.net/projects/msys2/ ) or cygwin.

I can't work miracles here: GCC, binutils, mpc, mpfr, and nearly
all the others packages invovled in the build process have their
build systems rely on a POSIX like environment (... and the
availability of a working native gcc compiler!).