How to say there is a struct of this type at this memory location?

Taylor Hillegeist via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 7 13:12:02 PST 2016

I'm working on getting my FRDM-kl25z board up and running with d.
whatever works at this point.

The issue is when i try to specify hey this struct is over here!
using:

__gshared SIM_MemMap  * SIMY       = cast(SIM_MemMap *)
0x40047000;
__gshared PORT_MemMap * TMP2CH     = cast(PORT_MemMap*)
0x4004A000;
__gshared PORT_MemMap * TMP0CH     = cast(PORT_MemMap*)
0x4004C000;
__gshared TPM_MemMap  * TPM0       = cast(TPM_MemMap *)
0x40038000;
__gshared TPM_MemMap  * TPM2       = cast(TPM_MemMap *)
0x4003A000;
__gshared SCB_MemMap  * SCB        = cast(SCB_MemMap *)
0xE000E000;

and then try an set values:

SIMY.COPC = 0; //DISABLE WATCHDOG TIMER;

it looks like someone moves my cheese when i run in the simulator
(uvision)

SIMY actual address ends up being 0x1FFFF0C4;

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/20c95c182f6c

the whole projects is two files a linker and the file above. i
switched from LDC because i couldn't get the section attribute
working on 0.14.
Any help would be appreciated thanks!