How to say there is a struct of this type at this memory location?

Taylor Hillegeist via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 7 18:56:16 PST 2016

On Monday, 7 March 2016 at 23:58:11 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
> On Monday, 7 March 2016 at 21:12:02 UTC, Taylor Hillegeist
> wrote:
>> switched from LDC because i couldn't get the section attribute
>> working on 0.14.
>
> LDC 0.14 is ancient at this point.
>
> What you are looking for is @ldc.attributes.section("..."),
> which is available from LDC 0.17.0:
> https://wiki.dlang.org/LDC-specific_language_changes#.40.28ldc.attributes.section.28.22section_name.22.29.29
>
>  — David

I agree its an outdated version but still seems to be the most
recent version in the repo for ubuntu 15.10. It was easier to use
the prebuilt binaries for gdc.LDC binarys need to be built from
source for arm support. At least it did seem that way. not that I
prefer one over the other.

thanks for the reply.