Set-up Buildbot for GDC

Iain Buclaw via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 2 12:53:05 PDT 2017

Hi,

After some lamenting I've finally gotten round to setting up a
buildbot for gdc.

https://buildbot.dgnu.org

Fitted with a smorgasbord of cross compiler builds, all of them
are broken in one way or another, given the definition of "not
broken" being:

  - Can build a usable compiler: all should be green here.
  - Can build druntime and libphobos: I think only ARM holds this
title.
  - Passes the testsuite with zero failures: There exist tests
that ICE on certain targets.

It it my hope this encourages fixing broken targets, and flags up
regressions in build immediately, not months down the line later.

Build configuration is available on github.  Using docker so that
anyone can set up and debug failing builds locally.

https://github.com/D-Programming-GDC/buildbot-gdc

Regards,
Iain.