Set-up Buildbot for GDC

Johannes Pfau via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 5 06:33:02 PDT 2017

Am Wed, 5 Jul 2017 12:18:28 +0200
schrieb Johannes Pfau <nospam at example.com>:

> Am Tue, 4 Jul 2017 23:05:23 +0200
> schrieb Johannes Pfau <nospam at example.com>:
>
> > I'll try to setup a local builder for debugging later this week or
> > next weekend and see if I can reduce some bugs.
>
> The ARM config patch problem can be fixed by including
> arm-protos.h:

SPARC needs #include "memmodel.h" in glibc-d.c (Or probably
sparc-protos.h should be fixed to include memmodel instead,
as the sparc-protos.h file actually depends on memmodel).

powerpc-linux-gnuspe needs a #include "target.h" in
config/powerpcspe/powerpcspe-d.c

This should fix all gdc buildbot builds. Next step after fixing
these build errors is probably adding a gdc -v call to the buildci
script after make all-gcc so we can easily check whether predefined
versions are defined correctly.

-- Johannes