Set-up Buildbot for GDC

Johannes Pfau via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 6 15:57:20 PDT 2017

Am Fri, 7 Jul 2017 00:52:20 +0200
schrieb Johannes Pfau <nospam at example.com>:

> Am Thu, 6 Jul 2017 10:06:45 +0200
> schrieb "Iain Buclaw via D.gnu" <d.gnu at puremagic.com>:
>

> > I've turned on gridview, and it looks like something close to what
> > you are asking I think.
> >
> > https://buildbot.dgnu.org/#/grid?branch=master
> >

> Looks great!
>
> BTW: Any idea why buildbot built only 7 builds this time? The armhf
> failure looks also interesting, I'm just checking whether I can
> reproduce this locally.

OK, can reproduce. I think it's this in the configure log:

configure:7064:  /buildbot/GDC/build/./gcc/xgcc
-B/buildbot/GDC/build/./gcc/ -B/usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/
-B/usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/
-isystem /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include
-isystem /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/sys-include    -o conftest -g -O2
conftest.c conftstm.o >&5 /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: error:
conftest uses VFP register
arguments, /buildbot/GDC/build/./gcc/crtbegin.o does
not /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific
data of
file /buildbot/GDC/build/./gcc/crtbegin.o /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld:
error: conftest uses VFP register arguments, /tmp/cczQi3ST.o does
not /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific
data of file /tmp/cczQi3ST.o /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: error:
conftest uses VFP register arguments, conftstm.o does
not /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific
data of file conftstm.o /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: error:
conftest uses VFP register
arguments, /buildbot/GDC/build/./gcc/crtend.o does
not /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific
data of file /buildbot/GDC/build/./gcc/crtend.o collect2: error: ld
returned 1 exit status

Looks like the GCC configuration does not match the ubuntu
arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc specification exactly.

-- Johannes