Testing GDC (GCC 7.1) on Runtime-less ARM Cortex-M

Mike via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 18 13:26:23 PDT 2017

On Monday, 17 July 2017 at 23:57:02 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> Infact, after inspecting the unoptimized result, I think I can
> safely say this is the entire program, as it is intended to be
> built.

If I compile without optimizations, I am able to get a complete
binary also, even without the changes you made.  But with
optimizations, everything gets removed.

Anyway, I'm going to move on from this for now and just try to
get a working binary.  I believe once I properly implement
volatileLoad and volatileStore, I'll be able to get a working
binary.

Mike