Undefined Reference to volatileLoad/Store Instrinsics

Mike via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 18 14:42:14 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 18 July 2017 at 20:54:26 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> Just after module core.bitop; line, add:
>
> nothrow:
> @safe:
> @nogc:

Thanks, and sorry for the foolish mistake.  I'm getting a working
binary now. Well, at least my status LED is blinking and I see my
LCD screen trying to do something, though not the random
rectangles I was expecting.  I suspect it's just a matter of
debugging my hardware initialization procedures now.  I hope I'll
have something to show soon, though I may need to obtain some new
hardware.

Mike