Testing GDC (GCC 7.1) on Runtime-less ARM Cortex-M

Johannes Pfau via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 28 05:15:17 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 28 June 2017 at 11:19:10 UTC, Mike wrote:

> I'd be glad to do some troubleshooting if you have any ideas.
> But I may not get to it right away as I will be traveling for a
> few weeks.
>
> Mike

Are we sure this is a frontend problem?
Have you already tried -fsyntax-only to remove the backend
computation?

Also which DMD version did you use for comparison? I'd try 2.068
(if your code compiles with that version) and 2.071.2. There may
have been other changes in newer frontend versions improving
build performance.