Installed with sudo apt-get install gdc in Ubuntu 18.04 - Can't compile a simple program.

Stefanos Baziotis sdi1600105 at di.uoa.gr
Wed Aug 7 09:19:37 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 7 August 2019 at 05:54:58 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> Maybe ldc should be fixed to install compiler-specific modules
> inside a compiler-specific directory?  There may be a configure
> switch to control that.

It seems there is. I was not aware of the problem when installing
so I did
not configure it.

For anyone else trying to install LDC from source, in the CMake
cmdline, with the INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR one can set
where phobos and druntime will be installed [1].

[1]
https://wiki.dlang.org/Building_LDC_from_source#Useful_CMake_variables