gdc git compiling failed on ArchLinux amd64

dangbinghoo dangbinghoo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 02:12:49 UTC 2019

On Friday, 16 August 2019 at 10:59:13 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
> On Wednesday, 14 August 2019 at 05:34:48 UTC, dangbinghoo wrote:
>> hi all,
>>
>> in Archlinux, I tried to build gdc-10(git version), but it
>> failed:
>
>> the gdc used to building GDC10-git is gdc-9.1.0 static version
>> from Archlinux AUR package gdc-static.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> ---
>> binghoo dang
>
> Hi I am the one who created gdc-static on AUR. What do you mean
> by gdc-10(git version) it is this package:
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gdc-git/
> ? Or something else?

hi , I just followed the comment is gdc-git AUR package comments,
which is :

```
kozzi commented on 2019-08-07 12:41
To build this package you need to have working gdc compiler,
because gdc in [community] is broken right now and will be until
FS#62726 is fixed, you can use gdc-static from AUR:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gdc-static/
```

And then, I got the failed linking.

Thanks!