GDC 9 and ARM Cortex-M

Timo Sintonen t.sintonen at luukku.com
Thu May 23 05:06:16 UTC 2019

On Monday, 20 May 2019 at 19:12:54 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On Mon, 20 May 2019 at 20:05, Timo Sintonen via D.gnu
> <d.gnu at puremagic.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sunday, 19 May 2019 at 18:58:09 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>>

>> > What's the system compiler version you are using?  I've
>> > tested with both gcc-9.1 and gcc-8.3, not able to reproduce.
>>
>> It is in the dump above (even two times ;)

>> I'll try to update to 9.1 and test again
>>

> Or even just 8.3, I guess.

I updated my system with the newest packages and even built gcc
10 from master as host gcc. Still the same. I know I may have
something like old headers somewhere... I may test with a fresh
install at some point but for now I will just comment out the
failing code and continue.

I think there is no point to try gdc 10 now. When will the new
frontend land into gcc master?