Now that GDC has been officially released with GCC 9.1...

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Wed May 29 20:26:30 UTC 2019

On Wed, 29 May 2019 at 21:45, Yatheendra via D.gnu <d.gnu at puremagic.com> wrote:

> > All this information should already be present on the gcc site.
>
> Hi. Is there any documentation for supported command-line
> switches? Specifically, existing GCC switches (either general
> ones, or other-language-specific ones co-opted for D). In
> particular, does the D frontend support -f-explicit-template
> which is probably not there in DMD?

For D specific options, you can get a list of them from the compiler:

gcc --help=d

Any common options listed in the manpage will be available for all gcc
front-ends.

There does exist a documentation file for gdc (gcc/d/gdc.texi), not
sure who publishes this on the gcc site, but I current cannot find any
such generated content online.

Don't know what you mean by -fexplicit-template.

--
Iain