How to port this GCC assembly to gdc?

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Thu Oct 24 14:48:12 UTC 2019

On 10/24/19 5:41 PM, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> It looks like this is a top-level inline asslembler declaration?  D
> doesn't support top-level inline assembler, however I think this would
> be a useful feature to allow.
>
> As for the syntax, it's `asm { ... }`

This is in fact DTrace probe generated by using
```
DTRACE_PROBE2(myapp, func_call, a, b);
```
I would like to generate this code by myself without C macros by obvious
reason. I need ability to insert nop operation (that is trivial) and
then add a note to specific section with the description of this probe
(the address of this nop operation first of all and some other information)

But as I understand it is impossible?