static foreach in gdc

Jean-Louis Leroy jl at leroy.nyc
Fri Feb 7 18:36:11 UTC 2020

On Friday, 7 February 2020 at 14:47:40 UTC, Mathias Lang wrote:

> 4.8.5 won't get you far, you should at least use GCC-9.2.0
> which include the 2.076.0 frontend plus a lot of backports.

How comes `install.sh gdc` does not fetch a more recent version?
This is probably what travis-ci.org uses as well.

On ubuntu 18.04 the latest available gdc is gdc-8. At least that
one has __traits(getParameterStorageClasses, ...)` and it can
compile my openmethods library if I use a workaround for the
absence of `static foreach`.