ddmd gdc

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Tue Oct 13 07:33:00 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 13 October 2020 at 01:42:55 UTC, Boris Carvajal wrote:
> On Monday, 12 October 2020 at 23:59:15 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>> I won't be pushing anything unless everything passes, so no
>> need to worry about that.
>
> May I ask here, is there any chance to include GDMD wrapper in
> GCC?

Only if it was written in D.  Someone has tried this in the past
(there's a branch in the github repo), and I have a POC somewhere
that reads in dmd/cli.d at CTFE and generates code to tokenize
arguments read from the command-line, but I don't consider the
lack of a blocker given dmd command-line is less than intuitive
and x86-centric.  There are far too many higher priority things
to tackle with my limited time.