ddmd gdc

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:53:43 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 20 October 2020 at 15:35:52 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Monday, 12 October 2020 at 17:26:22 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>> The assumption is you already know how to build gcc from here.
>
> Building all of gcc in OS-X is rather massive. Is there a way
> to only build gdc? I gave "configure" the option
> --enable-languages=d, but gcc10 seems to build all of gcc and
> g++ as well.

Hm, I guess I have to build phobos and the runtime with gdc for
OS-X as well, to get it to bootstrap.

What is the search path? "> gdc -print-search-dirs" seems to only
give gcc search dirs.

I configured gcc10 with:

../configure  --prefix=some_install_dir --enable-languages=d
--disable-multilib
--with-sysroot=/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk