GDC CI

wjoe invalid at example.com
Wed Sep 9 18:32:07 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 9 September 2020 at 12:37:37 UTC, wjoe wrote:
> On Wednesday, 9 September 2020 at 12:13:32 UTC, kinke wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 9 September 2020 at 11:33:22 UTC, wjoe wrote:
>>> I suspect that maybe the compiler wasn't properly installed
>>> in the container ?
>>
>> Maybe just a typo in your Dockerfile? You're installing
>> `g++9`, but the package name is `g++-9`.
>
> Ahh good catch! It works now! Thanks :)

The build as well as the unittests finished successfully.
The entire run took close to 70  minutes. This was a linux
container with 4 CPUs and 10G RAM.

Which files should be kept once the task completed and what
should happen with them ?
On success I could add a package task.

Next up is to test if Cirrus CI can handle the remaining
platforms since the limits are lower than for linux containers.
Unit tests almost hit the 9G RAM mark. Mac is a single core VM on
community cluster.

Cron jobs aren't specified in the configuration file but in the
Cirrus app setting on GitHub.